Puppy School Bristol
part of a UK network of
training classes for young puppies
A structured six week course designed for the youngest of puppies. With qualified and experienced tutors, who spend many days each year updating and refining their expertise, you can be sure of helpful and supportive, family friendly classes. We only use kind, positive training techniques and offer ongoing support between classes, as well as access to our puppy social walks.
This course can also be done in your home via three home visits at a time to suit you.
You will learn how to engage your puppy to achieve many skills including
- sit, down, stand, stay and settle on cue
- walking on a loose lead
- enjoying handling (including for vets and groomers)
- taking items gently and leaving others when asked
- accepting people near to food bowls, bones and chews
- reducing play biting and mouthing
- being sociable with adults, children, and other puppies
- greeting people without jumping up
Six classes £75
See dates and times available on the front page or email email@example.com